"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hola! From the MTC

Hola Todas!

They told us today that we can send a quick email home, just to let everyone know that I am here at the CCM (MTC) and am alive and all that jazz. We don't know why they waited until today, ha. Pero, all is well. I developed a strange skin condition, pero el doctor gave me two different drugs for it.

Anyways, I love y'all! Can't wait until P-day when I can actually read all these wonderful emails. My P-day is Thursday, pero this thursday we have to travel to SLC to talk to the consulate for our visas, so hopefully we'll still have time to email! We get two horas on the computer, which is awesome.

Con amor,
Hermana Dudley

P.S. But Still Lil' Ole Koby

No comments:

Post a Comment