"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Friday, February 28, 2014

1 Week Down!

Hola a todas!

So because we had to go get visas yesterday we didn't get to email so they said we could today but then didn't give us any time so now they said we could have like 30  minutes really fast so I'll try and give a low down. And I'll try to send pictures next week.

Ok, so I love el CCM. There are definitely a lot of ups and downs. For instance, I've never dealt with so many rules before in my life, but I'm trying really hard to develop a desire to be exactly obedient. Most of the time, it's wonderful here. I find that most of the time, when I have a low moment, I am almost immediately reminded of why I am here. I know that this is where I am supposed to be and I love the fact the I am constantly growing closer to my Heavenly Father and My Savior.

My District is awesome. I love them. We're so close already, it's crazy. Mis companeras y yo get along really well and I know I'm so blessed by them. I love them and I'm so glad we're all going to the same mission. Elder Scullin, one of the elders in my district, is absolutely hilarious and makes me laugh pretty much every time he opens his mouth. It's actually kind of a problem sometimes. Like, I almost choke and die at every meal.

I've learned so much and I can't even begin to describe it. I know without a doubt that this Gospel is true and it's such a privilege to get to assist the Lord in his work.
I love the emails and the letters and the thoughts and prayers. I love y'all so much! I miss y'all and "y'all." These Utah people are driving me crazy. Texas is the promised land, but for now, Utah works. Also, my mysterious skin condition is almost all cleared up. I just have a few more days worth of drugs to take and I'll be all better.

Gosh, I love all of you and I think of and pray for you everyday! I want everyone to know that I know I am supposed to be here and I know that this Gospel is of Jesus Christ.

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Dudley
P.S. I hope that I actually get to write a decent  email next week. Please excuse my lack of typing skill and detail as I am typing faster than I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment