"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week 3 in Mexico!

Howdy.

Three weeks in Mexico. They eat hot sauce on literally everything. Including pizza and potato chips. They have no concept of time management and everything is dirty.

I have really been challenged this week in the way of patience. Patience with my two companions, patience with the members, and especially patience with myself. We found this awesome family who is really receptive and sweet. We went into their little tienda for some water and it was like their Spirits just called out to ours, ha. Literally, I am so excited for them. But I cannot fully communicate that to them yet and it is driving me crazy! But I keep telling myself it is okay not to be fluent after three weeks. Give it a few more. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE. Argh.

And really, this week has flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was writing letters. And, we have electricity this week! Ay, I love electricity! Ha, it is so nice to not have to shower by flashlight, ha! And we, actually got home on time once this week. That is a big accomplishment.

I love all of you and hope with all my heart that things are well.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment