"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday Fun in the Mission

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hola a todos

I don't have a ton of time this week, but I have a few pictures from my birthday that I am going to send y'all. My district leader bought me a cake and it was super fun.

It has been cold, but great. Really, the people here in Anahuac are incredible. They all remembered my birthday and all hugged me and even called me and sang to me in English, ha.

I am happy here, truly happy. I hope all goes well this week for each of y'all.

Hermana Dudley

P.S. It is a tradition here to have a 'mordida', or cake in the face!

Hermana Aramburo, ME, Elder Perez, Elder Castro. 
The best district in the whole world, and to prove it, there is cake, ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment