"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Here We Are In Anáhuac.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hola a todos!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Mother! On the 17 she will turn another year wiser, and let me tell y'all, she is great.

This week has probably been one of the fastest, busiest, OH MY GOSH weeks of my life. I just literally don't know where it went.

We really worked so hard this week. I am kind of started to know how to get around in my area and I am starting to get to know all the members. Lucky for me I am in a branch, so there aren't really that many that I have to remember. We have a great pool of investigators and so many possibilities for these next few weeks.

I learned this week that Anáhuac means "place of many waters." We don't know what language it is from, but that is pretty cool. There is a great possibility that is will snow. Last year it snowed here in March. And well, it is pretty dang cold. So, we will see. My companion is from central Mexico and her biggest wish is to see the snow. So, I am hoping that she will get to see it. We continue to work well together. She takes really good care of me, ha. She protects me a lot. Like I said last week, I am the first American Sister here, I call a lot of attention, ha, it is the hair. But she is great.

It has been super busy and I don't even know what to write y'all. I know that I am where the Lord needs me. Honestly, Anáhuac has been a challenge. But, I am grateful for the difficulties that presents a new area. Without change and difficulty, we dont progress. We have to have trials and failures to learn. That is the point of it all.

I love y'all!
Hermana Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment