"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ay Caray

Howdy, 

Pues, yo terminé mi entrenimeinto esta semana. No sé como yo siento. I am excited to have a change, but also slightly terrified, as always, ha. But, I know all will be well. I learned a lot about charity this week. In Moroni 7 we learn that without Charity we are nothing. And we know that Charity is the pure love of Christ. So, without Christ, we are nothing. But, when we really focus on Him and try to follow His example in all that we do, we can do all things. I know it. I know that He loves us, that He understands us. I know that Christ loves me, and you, and every single person. He loves us purely and perfectly becuase He knows us purely and perfectly. He truly experienced every pain, every doubt. I know that Jesus Christ loves me. I know that He loves me so much, He came to the earth and suffered more than anyone can imagine. I know He did this willingly, so that I could live, so that I could be happy.I know that He feels the same way for each of us,  but the most beautiful thing is that I know that He would have done all of what He did for only one of us. In reality, we are nothing. But, because we are loved, because of Christ{s Charity for us, we can do all things. I know it. 

This week, I have seen Charity in action. I have studied it and practiced it and am still trying to develop it. It isn't an easy thing, to love as Christ loved, but I know that it can be the most rewarding thing. I have learned so much about charity from Hermana Cervantes. Yes, I have had moments of frustration with her, but ultimately, I love her. I can't believe she is leaving. As far as transfers go, I don't have much info. I don't know who my next comp will be and I dont know if I will get  my new comp tonight or tomorrow. But, I do know that I will not be training. THANK GOODNESS. I was so worried about that. But, Presidente Chávez me dijo que solo va a llegar dos hermanas, entonces no necesito preocuparme. However, the next cambio....it is very possible. 

This week was slow and fast at the same time, I don't know, time is weird. But, I learned so much. I am so grateful for the mission. Everything is worth it. 

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He loves us. I know it, I know it, I know it. 

Con Mucho Amor, 
Hermana Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment