"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, November 3, 2014

Ward Love

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hola a todos,

This week was great, flew by again. We went on intercambios y wow....I love the chance to help the other hermanas, but I always learn so much from them! I learned a ton this week. First, that I can always rise up and be the difference, even here in the mission. Second, that we should always be calm and really think before we react. Especially as leaders. and Third, NEVER EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. One of the hermanas here is so great. I went with her and I had never really talked to her, but I had this preconcieved notion of who she was. But BOY OH BOY was I wrong. I was humbled, I learned a great lesson, and I found a great friend.

I also helped make tamales this week. That was fun. And, we were caught in a mini tornado in the park, it was so cool.

The most beautiful thing from this week happened yesterday, So we all know that I have been in the same ward for my entire mission. And I love it. And I have gotten to know the members and truly come to love them. So yesterday, one of the members brought me a gift. Just because, just a "Hey, This is perfect for Hermana Dudley" gift. It is this super pretty blouse that I am currently wearing. And I thought, wow, how cool, how awesome this ward. And then, in the third hour, another member tapped me on the shoulder and she had bought this little Mexican bag and gave it to me and said she thought it would be a perfect reminder of Mexico for me. I was so touched. This ward supports us so much and helps us so much. I love the members here and I am so grateful for all they have taught me.

I love the mission, I love all that I am learning, and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Con Amor,
Hermana Dudley


The day we all had pancakes.So, we had to wash our dishes in the bathroom because we don't have a kitchen sink and it was really cold outside and there were cockroaches. That is Hermana Laguna. Also, our bathroom always has this weird smell, we cant get rid of it, ha. 


This is our food calendar. It was totally full the first week it got passed around. And, the Familia Enriquez Ramos signed up to feed us twice. They are getting callings this week!!! This family is so great! Also, ti was Hermana Geddes's birthday so we had cake. And my hand is in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment