"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, November 3, 2014

General Conference is Coming!

Monday, September 29, 2014

HEY!

Everyone look on the Facebook pages of the mission because they put up photos of our activity today. For this reason I am writing late. We had a blast today! I don't have a lot of time, I just want everyone to consider this scripture.

I can answer a clear conscience before God this day.

How many of us can truly say this? This week I have studied Mosiah a lot, in preparation for General Conference, and when I read this scripture it really hit me. I invite all of y'all to ponder this question. And if you find yourself lacking, I promise that you can find the answers you need this weekend in the sessions of General Conference. Hey Sara, maybe you can put a link in the blog with the times and channels and info and all that jazz. 

I know that God loves us. I know that He has called a Prophet in our day and age to guide us and I know that Thomas S. Monson in that prophet and He speaks to us on behalf of our Heavenly Father. 

I love y'all!
Hermana Dudley

P.S. Also, The Enriques Ramos family is paying their tithing and signed up to feed us this month. I LOVE THEM. 


Helado Santi.... and when we went to the doctor for my comp.


Our activity. All of the Hermanas..... and the truck of Hermana Duran, and the sign that they used in the primary program.



No comments:

Post a Comment