"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, December 29, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hola!

First of all, I have a ton of pictures to send but I don't have the cable thing so I can't send them. Stupid technology, maybe next week.

This week is Christmas! I am so excited! We are going to be with La Familia Duran and Contreras on Christmas Eve and we are calling with La Familia Cruz and on Christmas we are going to be with La Familia Cabrera y ay chihuahua les amo! Seriously, this week is so packed full already with plans and citas y cenas y I love it because the people are all just a little bit more open and accepting during this time. So we talk to a ton of people and we have a ton of work to do. The initiative ´Él es la Dádiva´ is so great and yesterday we went to this big plaza with a giant Christmas tree and we started to sing and contact everyone that was there. I loved it. Really, Christmas is the best time to be a missionary. I love it!

We also had a Christmas Mission Conference, which was a blast! I have a ton of pictures with Hermana Brown and Hermana Corzo and all these people that I just love. Especially Hermana Brown, ha. And it is hilarious because everyone was like, ´Hermana Dudley, are you still in Delicias?¨ Ha. Yep. 9 months, one area, eat it up. But it was just so fun and honestly made me a little sad that I only have one Christmas here. We had a Piñata and I went first. But, they blindfold you and twirl you around so I didn't break, or really even hit it, ha.

This time of year is so special. But what I love about the Gospel is that is teaches us to have this kind of love and focus every day of our lives, not just in December. I know that Jesus Christ is Christmas. I know that I am His Representative. And I love every minute of it!

Merry Christmas y Feliz Navidad a todos! Les amo!
Hermana Dudley



Petras baptism.
The surprise party we had for Hermano Duran!

















Hermana Johnson
Hermana Godinez
Hermana Geddes
Hermana Whitehead

Hermana Corzo Y Hermana De Olarte
Y Hermana Rojas, mi companera
Hermana Laguna!

Hermana Brown! She is my favorite, ha!
Elder Rojas and Elder Peralta

MTC companionship again

Christmas table

With Joseph and Mary

With Presidente and Hermana Chavez

La Piñata!

















No comments:

Post a Comment