"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hola a Todos!

Hey, so Christmas in the mission is awesome, seriously, awesome. Look forward to pictures. And New Years I am sure is awesome as well, it is just seriously so weird to think that we are already entering 2015. I come home this year, ha. Yikes, it goes by so fast!

These dates are all about family, love, and goals. We always make goals about diets or jobs or school. But I have been thinking a lot lately about what our goals should be. Mostly because my companion always asks me what my goals are and I never know. But one thing I have come to know here in the mission is that the most important thing that we can know and apply in our lives is who we truly are. If people could really understand the fact that we are all literal children of God, that we are loved beyond comprehension, and that we have a divine nature and an eternal potential, every thing would change. We are God{s children, He loves us and more than anything He want us to return to His presence. I testify of that, with all the energy of my soul. What can we do this year to prepare to return to His presence? Well, there is a quote that I love from President Thomas S. Monson.
....May I suggest a formula that will ensure our success: First, search the scriptures with diligence. Second, plan your life with purpose. Third, teach the truth with testimony. Fourth, serve the Lord with love.....

If we remember who we really are and apply this formula, we will have success. Not only the success of the world, but success on an eternal scale.

I love y'all and wish the happiest of New Years.
Hermana Dudley



No comments:

Post a Comment