"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, December 29, 2014

I Moved!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Howdy!

Okay, this was probably one of the fastest weeks of my entire mission! It was crazy! We moved and that is stressful but I am so happy because the new house is great. The mission helps you appreciate the little things. Like, now in the new house, we have a sink and cupboards and it is so great. It is cold here in the mornings and evenings and hot during the day. So I am glad that I don't have to wash my dishes outside anymore.

We have two baptisms scheduled this weekend, Hugo and Lluvia. Hugo is 16 and Lluvia is 11. They both are just super excited and I love them. Lluvia lives just a couple of blocks from our house and last night she came and knocked on our door just to tell us good night. These two have just become best friends and it is perfect that they are going to be baptized the same day.

My comp and I had a pretty intense couple of days due to some serious miscommunication. But, we are all good now. She is about to end her mission, and that brings up a ton of emotions, so I try to just be patient, ha. But really, we are all fine and dandy now. The mission really just teaches so much. I think more than anything I am learning humility. It is so easy to yell and fight and be selfish and blame the other. But that truly doesn't accomplish anything.

Love y'all!
Hermana Dudley

Family history fair.
Hermano Duran making his diary, ha.

The cake we bought for my 9 months. 
And  the elders after our comida.

And also, this elder is hilarious.
Today, He was wearing two different shoes.
Ah, la vida misional.  

The Girls!
Una Noche Mexicana
All the youth danced all the dances of Mexico.
And a guy that looks almost exactly like David Archuleta!



No comments:

Post a Comment