"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hola!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Hola a todos!

Pues, esta semana se fue tan rapida!

Dang, it was a crazy week with cambios y intercambios y la conferencia de estaca y todo. But, it was great.

So, I am back in my first area, combined with my second area and I have officially completed 8.5 months in Barrio Juarez. It is great. We had stake conference and Presidente Chavez came. Everyone says that he has forgotten me, that is why I am still here. HA! But in reality, I know that the Lord has a very specific plan for me and I am here for a reason.

I also know that all of our callings have a purpose. I am no longer a Sister Training Leader, but I am with Hermana Rojas. She is great. She is super serious, but we are getting to know each other and every day I am able to make her laugh. I really think we will work great together and I am excited to be with her. We have a huge house and a ton of stuff because we had to bring all the stuff from the other house to this house. But, I finally finished organizing everything and I hope I have three more months here because I am super comfortable now, ha.

The mission is going to have a Christmas Dinner this Saturday and I am super excited. It is so fun to see all your friends and meet new ones and the Devotional is going to be awesome. At times it is a little strange to be away from home for the holidays, but then we start to think about which family we are going to have dinner with and which investigators are going to come to the devotionals and the call home and then we just get super excited!

I love the mission and it is even more amazing to preach the gospel and testify everyday of Jesus Christ during this time.

Testifico de Jesucristo. Sé que Él vive, que nació en una situación tan humilde y vivió una vida tan perfecta y sufrió, murió, y se resucito por cada uno de nosotros. Él es la dádiva. Descubran lo, Acéptenlo. Compartan lo.

Les amo mucho!
Hermana Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment