"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel." - Joseph Smith

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What a Week!

HOLA!

Y'all, this was the fastest week of my mission so far. Holy cow, I woke up this morning and was like, what...Monday...wow......

Time flew by this week because I didn't have any time. Here is the low down. Last week, after I wrote a whole email about our cambios, we got another call from the asistentes y cambiaron nuestros cambios. Todavia estoy en Barrio Juarez. and I am in a new area and a new house, but I am not with Hermana Godinez. I am with Hermana Laguna! She is from Oaxaca and has one year in the mission. I am actually really happy about this change. And yes, we are CAPACITADORAS.  We get along great and we laugh a lot. We hardly worked at all this week because we had to take care of all of our responsibilities as CAPACITADORAS, but I am beyond thrilled to be with her and in this new area. 

We went to Chihuahua en Miercoles para Consejo de Liderazgo. It was bien suave. Presidente esta bien feliz porque en el mes de Agosto la mision tuvo 154 bautismos. We all went to eat at a Chinese restaurant afterwards. I do not recommend Chinese Food in Mexico, ha, but it was so cool to see all of us there. There are like 12 hermanas and like 50 zone leaders. It was so much fun and I am really excited to continue. Then, on Thursday we had to capcitate our zones. Hermana Laguna stayed with our Zone and I went with the other Zone in Delicias and I spoke for over an hour about what Hermana Chavez taught us. I was so nervous, and honestly thinking why on earth and I called to be a leader...but I started to speak and everything just flowed and it was great and I thought, wow, I can do this! I know that I have so much to learn, but I am so excited to learn everything and help these Hermanas! And I know that the Lord will help me in every way to reach the goals He has. I know that this is a calling from the Lord and He has a purpose for me. 

Oh, and this week Antonio got baptized. He was a reference from My Aunt, Judith Fuentes! He is 84 years old! Just goes to show that the Gospel does not have time limits, age limits. It is for everyone and changes lives of all those who are open to it. Antonio is hilarious, he speaks a bit of English, so he always tells me things in English. 

Anyways, it has been a great week. There is no time to think anything different! Ha!

I love y'all and I want every one to know that The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the Earth. Today we have the authority necessary to efectuar ordenanza en el nombre de nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, y en esto podemos lograr Exaltacion. 

HERMANA DUDLEY

P.S. Watch the movie 17 Miracles, it is amazing! Oh, and I make cinnamon rolls this week, SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment